James's General Feedback
- Make sure you're design is mobile-device oriented!
- Be cautious about 2-column layouts.
- Just because the screen is smaller, doesn't mean type should be smaller.
- Keep it simple.
- Provide context. What are we cooking?
- Legibility matters. Choose fonts, sizes, colors accordingly.
- Understand what you're trying to communicate with your images, and select/crop them accordingly.
- Use whitespace to enhance clarity/digestibility. Think about how the user will actually consume the page.
- CRAP - Contrast. Repitition. Alignment. Proximity.